Windows 10 Technical Preview ISO Free Download 32 Bit and 64 Bit
Windows 10 is the latest update of Microsoft Windows. People were expecting Windows 9 after the previous update of Windows 8.1 but it was quite surprising that Microsoft Skipped Windows 9 and just released Windows 10. So I think that it is a big update as compare to others. It is now the most used windows.
The previous update was Windows 8.1 of Windows 8. Windows 8 was quite better even I am using it too. If you are not familiar to Windows 10 then I must suggest you to check these (Windows 8 and 8.1) as mostly people are using this Windows. There was large community of computer workers which was preferring Windows 7 on these new (Windows 8 and 8.1) Metro Interface operating Systems. This time they created a Mix of Windows 7, Windows 8 Windows 8.1 and named it as Windows 10 to make this windows reliable, easy to use and all in one pack for all the users.
How it got the name “Windows 10 Technical Preview”?
So far Windows 10 has received positive response from technical groups. It is not officially released by Microsoft yet. However they have released a preview version. So this Windows got the name as Windows 10 Technical Preview.
Windows 10 Technical Preview Key Features:
- New Cleaned Start Menu.
- Mix of Windows 7 Menu and Windows 8 Metro Interface.
- Virtual Desktops Feature.
- Task View Option with Arrays of Virtual Desktops.
- Dynamically Resizing of Windows Apps.
- Huge Search Improvements.
- Flexible and lite weight.
- Compatible with touch input.
- Easy Drivers Compatibility.
Download Windows 10 Technical Preview ISO 32 Bit 64 Bit Free Bootable Image. It is Latest Windows 10 Bootable 32 bit 64 bit ISO ready to install via USB or CD for PC.
[button link=”http://iso.esd.microsoft.com/W9TPI/FD54DF81A4CCF4511BA1445C606DDBA2/WindowsTechnicalPreview-x86-EN-US.iso” size=”small” icon=”download” window=”yes”]32bit Download[/button] [button link=”http://iso.esd.microsoft.com/W9TPI/FD54DF81A4CCF4511BA1445C606DDBA2/WindowsTechnicalPreview-x64-EN-US.iso” size=”small” icon=”download” window=”yes”]64bit Download[/button]
How to Install Windows 10?
- Download Windows 10 ISO from given links.
- It is a bootable ISO image.
- Burn it to an Optical disk. Read How to
- Or create a bootable USB flash drive. Read How To
- Or simply attach the ISO image using virtual machine software.
Minimum System Requirement For the Installation of Windows 10
Before you start Windows 10 Download ISO 32 Bit 64 Bit, Make sure you PC meets minimum system requirements.
- 1GB of Processor.
- 1GB of RAM for 32 Bit and 2 GB of RAM for 64 Bit.
- 16GB of Free Hard Drive Space.
Note: Please note that don’t install it on Production machine because it is only a Technical Preview and a very early build. So it might have some errors/bugs.
Check out this Windows 10 Activator for All Version.